Monday 21 May 2012

Guest Post by Si Tuong - Giles for New Look Nail Wraps





The lovely Si Tuong from Situonglovestea recently had her nails adorned with the beautifully patterned nail wraps Gold by Giles Deacon at the New Look A/W12 press day. I thought that it would be great to get a review of the nail wraps from Si, and a little sneak peak of what New Look has to offer us over the dreary winter months.




Si - 'With such a range of different prints and patterns to choose from, I couldn’t resist. They’re easy to apply- literally stick them on top of softly buffed nails and then file and cut the wraps to shape. And the best thing is no need for drying time! (I always tend to smudge my nails due to my lack of patience!)'


Keep your eyes peeled to see the full collection hit the shops for A/W12! x 

No comments:

Post a Comment